As a member of ALPS you benefit from:
- Regular opportunities to network with other providers – share good practice and challenges with other Training Providers and develop working relationships with ITPs and Colleges – all four Surrey GFE Colleges are ALPS members
- Representation through ALPS on the Employment & Skills Board for Surrey, Apprentice Ambassador Network, Association of Employment & Learning Providers (our Chair, John Osborne is on the AELP National Board and Sue Taylor, our Network Manager, is AELP’s Regional Chair)
- Input to Local Enterprise Partnerships through ALPS involvement with both Enterprise M3 and Coast to Capital LEPs
- Raising awareness of Apprenticeships amongst school/college leavers through the successful ASK Project. Members information can also be shared (please note ALPS provides impartial advice by promoting all members equally at events).
- Strong, collaborative links with Surrey Chamber of Commerce and Federation of Small Businesses
- Immediate sharing of funding and delivery opportunities, policy updates etc via the ALPS website Members’ area
- Opportunities to develop new employer links at Employment Events (eg during Apprenticeship week)