A very warm welcome to our latest new member…
Cognassist is a unique SaaS platform focused on
helping every learner reach their full potential and empowering learning
providers for the future.
Our cloud-based platform identifies neurodiversity in under 30 minutes,
provides personalised learner journeys which increases learner success, and
delivers neuroscience training to enable providers to drive real change.
From today, employers can apply for incentive payments for hiring a new apprentice. Lots of organisations have already expressed an interest in this support, so please make sure to look at how this can benefit you.
You can get the payment in 3 steps
- Hire new apprentices between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 2021.
- Apply for the payment after you’ve added new apprentices to your apprenticeship service account.
- You’ll be eligible for 2 equal instalments after the apprentice completes 90 and 365 days of their apprenticeship.
Any size, any sector
Incentive payments for hiring a new apprentice are available for any organisation, no matter the size or the sector. The important thing is that they hire an apprentice who:
- is new to your organisation
- starts their contract of employment and their apprenticeship with you between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 2021
Get up to £2,000 for each new apprentice
For apprentices aged:
- 16 to 24, employers will receive £2,000
- 25 and over, employers will receive £1,500
Employers can spend the payment on anything to support their organisation’s costs, from facilities and travel to uniforms and salaries. This is in addition to the £1,000 payment already given to help employers meet the needs of some groups of apprentices in the workplace.
Click Here for to Apply